Central Management Systems (CMS)
Our central management system is an industry standards based, easy-to-use, comprehensive service to manage and control any OCPP standards compliant EV charging station from any manufacturer. Based on OCPP 1.5, 1.6 and 2.0 standards, the Lubi EV Solutions Managed OCPP Service is a software-as-a-service platform that can connect to any OCPP compliant EV charging station and offer remote management and control to remotely operate the station. It also offers reservation, pricing and OpenADR-based demand response control on the stations. The service also offers powerful APIs based on NEMA standards to integrate with third party systems such as other EV charging server platforms, utility back office systems and building management systems. The powerful, easy-to-use, Web-based user interface offers both station owner and driver interface. The service also offers mobile applications for station owners and drivers on iOS and Android platforms as well as 24x7 customer support to resolve any EV charging issues.
• Elegant dashboard
• Account creation for the Customer on CMS.
• Registration and Configuration of each EV Charger on to the CMS.
• Provide training to the Customer to view the transactions and download reports from CMS.
• Remote Co-ordination and Support during installation of EV Charger and confirm that EV Charger is successfully registered on CMS.
• EV chargers status
• Energy Consumption details of each transaction (Time stamped)
• Smart Charging
• Post-paid feature
• Remote Start/Stop
• Locate on Map
• Dynamic Price Control
• Payment integration options